More About Classbundl
- What is ClassBundl? ClassBundl sells high-quality, grade-specific school supplies and branded apparel to parents. ClassBundl is an e-commerce platform developed by Nelnet.
- What is a Bundle? A bundle is the package of classroom-specific school supplies requested by teachers on their individual supply lists. The ClassBundl team matches the teacher-requested supplies to name-brand products to make the bundle.
- Does your owl mascot have a name? Not really. Around the office we call him Owly! So if you’ve got an idea for a name, send us an email.
- What's the main advantage of using ClassBundl? We think family time and simplicity are precious, so we’ve turned the multi-trip, multi-hour task into a five minute shopping experience. As we’re giving you some of your summer back, we’re also giving each school a 5% reward. Our website also allows parents to make an additional donation to the school with their purchases.
Partnering with ClassBundl
- My school isn't currently listed on the ClassBundl website. What can I do? Talk to your principal, teachers, or PTO. Have them contact Supplies@ClassBundl.com or call 1-844-565-7153 to explore the benefits of partnering with ClassBundl.
- How do I order from my school's apparel store? To order, simply go to the ClassBundl website and search for your school. From there, your school’s store will appear and you will be able to order from the store like you would from a retail store’s website.
- When will my order arrive? Once a store closes, we will order the blank garments, customize them for you and ship immediately. The production process takes about 10 business days (two weeks) once a store closes. Shipping time frames depend on where you are located in the country. However, orders are delivered in 3-5 days. Total time from store closing to delivery is about 13-15 business days.
- How do I find out what size to order? For each item on the website there is a size chart with measurements and sizes.
- Will I have to pay sales tax or shipping? Sales tax is based on where you are located. If you are located in a state that ClassBundl does not a have a physical location, you will not be charged sales tax. However, we do offer free shipping on orders over $50.
- How much do I have to order to qualify for free shipping? We offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more!
- The school store has closed, is there anyway I can still place an order? Unfortunately, once your school has closed we can no longer accept orders for that store. However, you may want to reach out to your school to see if they’ve ordered any extras OR if they plan to open another store in the future.
- Is there a way to write a review of the apparel I ordered? We will send out a survey after your order has been delivered. If you would like to provide feedback in that survey, we would greatly appreciate it!
- Are there bulk order options/ bulk order discount? Yes! You can order apparel in bulk and ship the entire order directly to your school. With bulk orders, depending on the quantity and design of your orders, there may be a discount compared to the online store option. Please contact us at Apparel@ClassBundl.com to get a quote today!
- Can I ship my apparel to my school? You can ship your apparel directly to your school, yes. However, don’t forget to go pick it up!
- If I'm experiencing issues, who should I call?
- Do you offer returns? Your order was custom printed just for you. If something has a defect in the garment(s) or decoration, please take a photo and let us know right away! We can refund or exchange your item within 14 days of delivery. Exchanges must be for the same garment and size as original order. Refunds do require the garment to be returned. After 14 days returns may not be guaranteed. Please contact Apparel@ClassBundl.com OR text your Name and Order Number to 402-799-1810 and a member of our Customer Service Team will reach out to you directly.
- Do you have a minimum order for supplies? No, but take advantage of free shipping on orders of $50, or more.
- What if I don't need all of the items in my child's bundle? Parents can decrease quantities or completely remove items from a bundle before purchasing.
- What if I need some other supplies? Given our values of convenience and simplicity, the website currently doesn’t allow parents to add items that are not already listed in their bundles, but they can increase quantities of items in the bundle. (ex. add an extra notebook or a few more pencils).
- Does ClassBundl have every item requested by my child's teacher? The bundles are built to have the best match possible between the products we carry and the requested supplies. Sometimes we cannot source all of the products that are requested. If we cannot supply an item on the list, we have noted that on the website so parents have an idea of what is not included.
- Does ClassBundl guarantee delivery? Absolutely! It isn’t a ridiculously easy shopping experience if the package doesn’t show up.
- If I order multiple bundles, am I going to get a pile of boxes at my door? We hope not. For us, making school supply shopping ridculously easy means all your bundles should arrive in one box. If, unfortuneately, we are out of a supply and need to send it from our supplier, you’ll receive another box. We do everything we can to make sure you receive on box that contains your entire order.
- How long will it take to receive my order? For Supplies, we will get your order packed within 2 days of your order, and then ship it out. All in all, it should take a total of 4-7 business days after the order is placed for the package to arrive at your doorstep. We advise ordering at least a week before school starts to guarantee shipment arrives on time.
- What if something is wrong with my order? We hope this doesn’t happen, but if something is wrong, just call 1-884-565-7153 or email us at Support@ClassBundl.com and we will make it right. We want the ClassBundl experience to be the best it can be for you.
- Are you competitve with the big box retailers? We like to see it as the big box retailers aren’t competitive with us. In surveying parents, we found many visited at least 2-3 different stores to find the requested school supplies. At Classbundl, we offer the supplies you need, all in one spot. Do some stores have a lower sale prices on some supplies? Sure. Can you get everything that meets your school’s specificiations in one stop, give back to your school, and get some of your valuable summer back at a big box store? Nope. At ClassBundl, we’ve got the market cornered on convenience.
Benefits and Donation
- How does my school benefit? Each school working with ClassBundl receives a cash reward equal to five percent of the total purchases associated with the school. At checkout, parents may also make an extra donation to the school.
- Are my donations to the school tax deductible? Yes. Any funds donated through the additional donation feature are tax deductible. Be sure to retain your email receipt denoting your donation amount for your records.
- When can parents order? Parents can order from May 1 through the end of the year. We encourage parents to order as early in the summer as possible to ensure their orders make it to their doorsteps before school starts. Besides, it feels good to cross something off the to-do list.
- How long does it take for the order to ship? Your order will be fulfilled and leave our warehouse within 2 business days, and then standard 3-5 day shipping will apply. You will receive a tracking email once your order has left our warehouse. If you take advantage of our early ordering period from May 1 and June 17, you will have the ability to choose a delayed delivery date (so you don’t have to store school supplies all summer!). Your options will be either before July 4th, or before August 1st.
- Can parents order supplies throughout the year? Yes! Parents have the ability to order school supplies from the supply list posted during the summer through out the entire year.
- Can parents order individual add on items? Sort of. Parents can decrease quantities or completely remove items from a bundle before purchase. Parents can also increase quantities of items already in the bundle (ex. add an extra notebook). Given our values of convenience and simplicity, our website currently doesn’t allow parents to add items that are not already listed in their bundles.
Partnering with ClassBundl
- Who organizes the program at a school? ClassBundl has a designated contact person at each school (sometimes a teacher or administrator) that helps get us the teacher supply lists we need to build bundles and also help get the word out to parents about our service.
- What is an Ambassador? An Ambassador is the ClassBundl cheerleader! Someone who will help spread the word about ClassBundl to parents to ensure everyone knows about the awesome service. A PTO member or other involved parents would be a perfect fit.
- How does my school sign-up?
- When can we expect to see the donations we generated through our store? At the end of the month after your store closes we will send you a check of your donations, giveback and any mark-up you may have included on your items. This timeframe allows for any returns or refunds that may be processed. For example, we’ll cut apparel store giveback checks at the end of May for all stores that closed in April.
- How long will it take for parents to receive the items they ordered? Once a store closes, we will order the blank garments, customize them for you and ship immediately. The production process takes about 10 business days (two weeks) once a store closes. Shipping time frames depend on where you are located in the country. However, orders are delivered in 3-5 days. Total time from store closing to delivery is about 13-15 business days.
- Does ClassBundl Apparel require a minimum purchase order or contract with the school? Yes there is a minimum order of 25 items for each unique design in the store. If a school doesn’t reach that amount, we will produce and ship the balance of the garments, and invoice the school for the rest of the amount needed.
- Are my parents able to personalize the apparel they order? Of the items you choose to list in the store, your parents will have the option to select their size and quantity needed.
- Can I choose multiple colors of an item? Yes! However, for best results keep your total options to 4-8 items per apparel store. This will help eliminate analysis paralysis with your buyers and increase sales. Want to offer more? Consider opening multiple stores per year and offering a different designs, garments and colors. By doing this, you create a unique shopping experience for each apparel store!
- Is there a bulk order discount? Yes! When you order apparel directly to your school we do not include the 5% giveback and depending on how large the order is you may see a larger discount. Please contact us at Apparel@ClassBundl.com for more information regarding bulk pricing.
- Who do I contact if I'm experiencing issues with ordering or the website?
- How do teachers set up their lists? It’s pretty simple: Just send us your supply lists and the ClassBundl team matches the teacher-requested supplies to name-brand products to create the lists. Once the list is built on our site, review it and let us know if something needs to change. After that, all your school needs to do is get the word out to parents about ClassBundl.
- Can the lists be changed once published? Yes, but as parents begin to order their bundles on or after May 1st, it is critical to have the final list built and reviewed on https://Classbundl.com by that date.
- When do the lists need to be sent to ClassBundl for your team to build them? The sooner the better. Since parents are able to order May 1st, we would like to have the list by April 1 so we have enough time to build it and have you review it.
- What's the best way for me to get the word out about my school's store? ClassBundl offers a customizable marketing kit with social media, flyer, email templates and more. These along with a video will help you to understand the best way to promote your online store to parents.
- Can I get a copy of a logo that ClassBundl Apparel created for my school? Yes! We will send you the proofs and upon approval of the design can send you the product images. These are great to use in social media, email and other marketing efforts!
- How does the donation feature work? We give the option for parents to donate directly to the school. We collect all contributions (less a small processing fee), combine it with the 5% cash giveback, and send a check to your school at the end of the selling period in September.
- How do we know who has donated on your site? We keep track of who has donated and can send you a list of donors.
- How do we collect the donations or does it take them to a link to our website to donate?
- How do we receive our 5% cash rebate? The 5% rebate will be sent as a check to the school at the end of the selling period in September.
- How much will setting up and running my apparel store cost me? Through ClassBundl setting up and running a store is completely free as long as you get the minmum order number reached.
- Are we able to fundraise through our store? Yes! Not only will you automatically recieve a 5% giveback on every item sold, you have the option to markup your apparel to increase your fundraising efforts. 100% of your markup goes directly back to your school.
- Can I track how many orders have been placed in our store? Yes! ClassBundl offers a school dashboard that allows you to login and check your items sold, estimated giveback and donations. This is the best part, this information is real-time! Giving you on demand metrics to help you sell the most!
- Why do my stores have a close date? Each store is timeboxed. Meaning, we collect all the orders while the store is open. Once the store closes, we have a final count of how many products and which sizes. Then we order the blank garments and print each order specifically for your school. No inventory to store at the school, and no payments to collect, and no paper order forms for parents!
- Is there a limit on the number of stores I can open? No! We encourage multiple stores throughout the year. To create urgency and ensure you hit your minimums per design, a store once every 2-3 months is best.
- How long will it take for Classbundl to create my shirt design? This really depends on what your design entails. If you have a design already created in a vector format, we can have your proof ready in 2-3 business days. However, if we are creating something from scratch, the proof process may take longer depending on how many edits you require.
- Can I open a store any time of the year? Yes! We encourage multiple stores throughout the year. To create urgency and ensure you hit your minimums per design, a store once every 2-3 months is best.
- Are there seasonal offers available? i.e. football apparel in the fall and soccer apparel in the spring Yes! We encourage multiple stores throughout the year, especially to fit the season you’re in. Check in with us at Apparel@ClassBundl.com to see what kind of seasonal specials we may be running on our Apparel offerings.
- Will I be able to reopen a store once it closes? You can duplicate store offerings, yes. We encourage multiple stores throughout the year. To create urgency and ensure you hit your minimums per item, a store once every 2-3 months is best.
- Can ClassBundl save my apparel designs? Yes, we save each design
- How long does it take to set up an apparel store? Once you have picked the product(s) and design for your apparel store, we will create a proof for you to approve. Once you’ve approved the design, we can build your store within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started with ClassBundl Apparel?
- How many items are we allowed to offer at one time? We recommend offering 4-8 items per apparel store.